Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Please help! Problem with hair growth!?

Hi everybody... I'm a girl and I'm 14. All along i have little hair on the top of my head but i think it might be getting a bit worse. I don't look bald but my cowlick is slightly big. I have dandruff, I don't know if that is causing the problem. I bathe 3 times a day.. And I have an oily scalp too and my hair gets oily easily. I want to have more hair on the top of my head but i do not know what to do. Do i get shampoo for an oily scalp or do i get anti dandruff shampoo?



Should I get pills like hair skin nails/crowning glory? Which is better? I am afraid that it might worsen my condition if i shouldn't be taking it. Is it possible? Please help me!



Please help! Problem with hair growth!?

Your hair doesn't require that much washing and it actually makes you hair drier. You should start drinking lots of water and add more fruits and veggies to your diet. Health starts within...Get a shampoo for the dandruff after which you could probably source some Castor oil, or a moisturizer with lots of it. It excellent for hair growth.



Please help! Problem with hair growth!?

charlie brown, washing your hair three times a day? wow. You know, the more you wash your skin the more oil your skin makes. Its good to wash but not overwash. I think youre going bald and theres nothing you can do about it



Please help! Problem with hair growth!?

Good healthy hair starts with good internal health. Have you ever noticed people that look really healthy have nice shiny full heads of hair? If I were you I would go into your local guru in wholistic medicine and see what natural supplement the can offer for robust hair growth. I閳ユ獫e had success with a product called Provillus also.



Please help! Problem with hair growth!?

what!?? you wash ur hair 3times a day???



my, i think you're over washing it...



wash it only frequently.



yeah i heard pills n vitamins etc help hair to grow fast but i havent tried any.

No comments:

Post a Comment