Monday, May 7, 2012

Is this a normal hair growth rate?

I was talking to one of my friends. I have to have my hair chemically straightened (relaxer) once a month or else my hair looks like a lion's mane and just as controllable. lol Anyway, I was tellin my friend that I guess it is a good thing I need one once a month because it is an indicator that my hair is growing. She told me she only has to get hers straightened once every 3 months. Is it normal for hair to grow that slow or is that more of a genetic thing?



Is this a normal hair growth rate?

hair grows between 1/2 inch to 1 inch per month. Your friend may just have the lower end length growth and you may have hair that grows EXTREMELY fast. everybodys bodies, hair, fingernails etc is different so of course its going to be different. It would be one thing if your friend was your identical twin and it was growing that slow then id worry...it could be your hair just grows really fast.



Is this a normal hair growth rate?

hair growth is not a certain number. it depends on environmental factors and what else you do to your hair.



Is this a normal hair growth rate?

It is genetics, maintenance and how do you care for it. Your hair can not dry out. It will break quickly. Conditioning is important. Normal rate of growth is 1/2 inch per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment