Monday, May 7, 2012

Does protein help hair growth?

Since I got out of highschool in '04 my hair has been getting thinner as time goes on, to the point now where I just shave it on a weekly basis.



But recently in the past month I started a high protein diet, consuming anywhere from 60-150g of protein daily depending on how much of a workout I do.



Since I've started this I've noticed some changes in my hair. For one I seem to have more scalp coverage than I did before, also I'm noticing hair growing in places where it had stopped growing in the past. Is this a result of the protein? Or is it something else?



Other things I've changed in my daily habits the last month or two is I've started using Panteine Pro-V thickening shampoo (but I've used shampoo's like that in the past and I've never really noticed any changes)



I've started taking a capsul of flaxseed oil daily



and I've started taking multivitamins daily



Am I just imaging things, or does any of this really make a change?



Does protein help hair growth?

it depends, i would ask ur local stylest for hair growth vitamans.

No comments:

Post a Comment