Thursday, April 26, 2012

Exactly how does Rogaine work on hair growth?

I've had several blood works and hormonal tests and everything has come out normal yet for the past several years I've been experiencing excessive hair loss without any replacement growth. I've been using Rogaine for almost 2 months now and have seen small baby hairs appearing on my scalp - it's working! If it's working, what does this mean? What is my body lacking that Rogaine is able to provide??? Is there anything else that could speed up the process and make my thinning hair better?



Exactly how does Rogaine work on hair growth?

lol, it was actually a bad side effect for this effective blood pressure medicine that changed tye whole deal, blood pressure control was good but excessive hair growth with this drug reduced its use till someone decided to use the drug locally and not syatamically for the side effect to become the desired effect. its the chemical that we don't need to have in our bodies but its presence may cause hair growth, I am sure it feels good to have more hair! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment