Friday, April 27, 2012

Does anyone know the correct way to use rosemary oil for hair growth?

I've heard that rosemary oil promotes hair growth and I would like to try it. Any other tips to promote hair growth would be very helpful.



Does anyone know the correct way to use rosemary oil for hair growth?

DILUTE IT!!! If you put it directly on your head, you can burn yourself and poison your system through skin absorbtion.



I have used it before, and it worked great. I was getting an inch a month. I would get an old conditioner bottle, and put enough for 2 or 3 showers worth of conditioner in it. Then I would put 10 drops of oil in it. I shook it up vigorously each time before I used it, and I used it every time I showered. Small batches are imperative to mixing the oil properly.



It also prevents gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment