Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have new growth & i need a touch up and is it ture new growth pushes out old hair ?

ok so i just washd my hair and i comb it and some hair had came out not alot but im kinda freaking out about it...and i need a touch up really bad like my roots are in deep thick and is it ture that new hair growth pushes out old hair??



I have new growth %26amp; i need a touch up and is it ture new growth pushes out old hair ?

Hi, anytime your new growth comes in, it comes in much stronger than your relaxed hair. I always tell people to think of a strand of permed hair as a rope. With the new growth at the top, it's nice and tight, it's together and in perfect shape. But at the bottom, the rope is unraveling, showing its weakness.



The unfortunate news is that once you get a perm, you'll have to keep getting them if you don't want your hair to shed excessively or fall out. Unless your hair is the same strength from top to bottom, it's going to continue to come out, unfortunately and I know. It happened to me for years.



Then I just stopped getting perms, not the answer for everyone, though. I saw that with perms, I STILL had to flat-iron my hair if I wanted it straight, so for me there really was far more to lose than gain, and I was tired of losing it (my hair).



So, yes it's true that as your hair grows out, it pushes out the relaxed portion. Just like fingernails.



The faster you get a touch up the more hair you will save. The longer you wait, the more you will lose.



I have new growth %26amp; i need a touch up and is it ture new growth pushes out old hair ?

Mammals including humans shed daily usually 80 to 100 hairs.



I seriously doubt that you are losing hair due to coloring it.



If you are healthy and eating a sensible diet your hair should be in good condition and able to withstand a color touch up.



I have new growth %26amp; i need a touch up and is it ture new growth pushes out old hair ?

yes, hair constantly falls out and regrows, it has nothing to do with coloring, if you need to color your roots go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment