Monday, May 7, 2012

Which is better for hair growth provillus or l-cysteine? What are the results of combining both?

I burnt my hair by perming it and had to cut it all off. I'm trying to grow it back but I've never had fast growing hair. I bought Provillus and L-Cysteine 500 mg and am taking them both. My hair seems to be growing but the ends look burnt on my hair. I'm trying to figure out if taking these two together is a bad combination or if it is helping and it is something else that is making my hair do this crap. I'm 34 yrs old and I need to keep what I have before it all falls out. I am also using F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner. I'm just wondering is all this helping or making it worse.



Which is better for hair growth provillus or l-cysteine? What are the results of combining both?

i think taking it together is okay but the problem isnt in the medicine. you should keep on trimming the ends, trimming actually makes your hair grow faster, and that combined with medicine will take the burn look away and add length. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment