Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Food/vitamins for hair growth?

I used to have very thick hair, but over the past few years, it has become so thin that I have bald patches. I have been tested for a thyroid condition, and everything is normal. I wonder if a poor diet has something to do with my hair loss. Are there any foods or vitamins I could take to help with this problem?



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

Zinc, folic acid, vitamin stores usually have their own brands of a "hair, skin, and nails" formula. They all worked good for me.



For what the vitamins didn't help... I got good results from nioxin. It's a thinning hair care line. Pricy, but it helped.



For quick fixes use Victoria's Secret volumizing shampoo, skip the conditioner and apply mousse at roots before blow drying (upside down)



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

prenatals helped my hair grow and turn silky... also in the vitamin aisle they have hair and nail vitamins worth a try



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

Biotin, get it at GNC or Walmart.



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

take vitaminE i take em i use walgreens brand gold seal soft gel capecls there like 7.99



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

Try Biotin. It is a nutrient found in hair products or in some foods (Plant sources).



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

You may have clogged hair follicles. Go see someone at a hair salon for advice.



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

Biotin... at GNC.



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

protein,calcium, and lots of it.



Food/vitamins for hair growth?

for hair care and skin care related more just in

No comments:

Post a Comment