Monday, April 23, 2012

I've noticed more facial hair growth?

i'm 22 and female and i noticed in the past year or so more hair growth on my face. could it be a hormonal imbalance or something else causing it



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

there are several reasons for facial hair...usually hormonal. I had the same problem...I went to the gyno and he diagnosed me with PCOS. Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It causes missed periods, facial hair, weight gain, and possible infertility. Yours could be nothing, but you might want to research it and maybe talk to a gyno. The symptoms usually appear from about ages 22- 28. Here is a good place to read about it.



http://www.pcos.itgo.com/



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

unfortunately as women get older they get more hair on their face==it is a hormonal thing



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

Probably normal.



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

well, if you shave regularly, then no one will notice the hair,, that is probably the best and easiest choice,,



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

it could very well be a hormonal imbalance. Ask your dr, to check you for polycycytic ovary disease.



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

I suggest tweezing or waxing out the hair rather than shaving if it gets darker. Shaving causes the hair to appear darker



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

It's the lack of eating pie. More pie=less facial hair. FACT!!!



I've noticed more facial hair growth?

Most hair removal methods are temporary and painful.



Many people prefer to make their body and facial hair less noticeable by bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment