Monday, April 23, 2012

Question About Supplement to Help Hair Growth???

Okay, so when I was little I had really pretty long wavy/curly hair...and I chopped it all off to chin length. Now, it is a little past my shoulders and I am about to start taking this supplement called "Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails Formula: Dietary Supplement - Premium Nutritional Support for Women" by GNC. It has 2500 mcg of Biotin in it, which is the minimum amount you need to affect hair growth rate/length. HOWEVER, it says that women should take 2 tablets which would equal 5000 mcg of Biotin, but I'm only 13. Is it safe for someone my age to take this amount of Biotin???



Thanks, and I am going to double check my emailing GNC. Best and closest answer gets 10 points... =]



Question About Supplement to Help Hair Growth???

not if your about to menstrate..



Question About Supplement to Help Hair Growth???

I agree with the above answer. You're too young for supplements. Do it the old fashioned way - trim you'r ends, and use mayonnaise!

No comments:

Post a Comment