Saturday, April 14, 2012

What happened to my hair growth, is this normal???

Okay, I am a black woman, 19.



My hair has been shoulder length since for 2 years, I've tried to grow it to my back length so I gave up. Then I brought me a regular vitamins just to keep me healthy and brought me a normal hair oil to my hair scalp everyday. I take antibotics for my acne. I had a touch up for my new growth then got a 1/2 trim of my ends. Then a week later, my hair gets wierd because it grows like a cm already! I was like that is impossible, it did never happen to me before! Then my hair started to itch really really bad then it still growing out unruly it wont stop it way past to my back length. It still itch it wont stop, I've tried every product to stop it. My mother was like come here what did you do with your hair how the hell did it grow??? I was like idk?? My hair got so soft and my hair texture feels so smooth! It used to be brizzle and extremely dry now it changed. My hair used to grow really slow 1/2 inch then now 1 and half inches a month. What is going on?



What happened to my hair growth, is this normal???

It's the vitamins. Especially it they're Vitamin B. That stimulates hair and nail growth. The antibiotic is probably whats causing it to itch, it's drying out your scalp so be sure to keep your scalp lubricated. Use olive oil infused with either sage or rosemary. Yes, the seasonings you cook with, they work great on the hair and scalp. After infusing strain the oil and use it to oil your scalp.



What happened to my hair growth, is this normal???

Evidently ur new vitamins and hair oil are helping..can u share wat vitamins u are having and wat hair oil too since i am DYING to grow my hair



What happened to my hair growth, is this normal???

BOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment