Friday, March 30, 2012

Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

My hair was relaxed last Thursday. The ends of my hair on the sides is touching the crease between my neck and shoulders. My hair in the back broke off,but it's almost to the ball in the back of my neck. (Lol) I want to grow it 5 more inches. My hair grows pretty fast. For ex:When I get my hair relaxed,four weeks later,I have alot of new growth. So MY question is: how long will it take for my hair to get to that length? Thank you. :)



Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

hey b 4 i answer yo question can u go 2 my profile n answer sum of mine Take your vitamins.



Drink milk. At least 3 cups a day. That'll not only help your hair, but it's also good for your bones, and improves your skin, and face.



Contrary to popular belief, cutting your hair does NOT make it grow faster. However, you should have split ends trimmed off a couple times a month, otherwise they will get worse and will make your hair look horrible.



Don't wash your hair so often. Wash your hair every 2-4 days. Because if you do wash it often, soon enough your hair is going to be so dry, it's not even funny.



Use water to help the circulation. Okay, when you're in the shower, part your hair so that theres a part in the middle of your head. Get in the shower and stand directly under the water. so the water is hitting your scalp. Doing this will increase the blood circulation in your scalp. When this happens your hair can grow.



Get active! Don't just think sitting there is going to make your hair grow. You're not Rapunzel! Turn up the music and dance! Even if you can't dance. If you don't want anyone to see you then go in your room close, lock your door and dance! Go outside walk your dog for 30-60 minutes if you have a dog. Get out your jump rope and start jumping. Or if you don't have a jump rope pretend you do. There's all kinds of thing to do to get active.



Keep calm. A calm mind helps keep your body balanced and able to better make use of the nutritious food you are eating and the good sleep you are getting.



Don't tug on your hair. When combing your hair don't yank a comb through your hair. If there's a knot in your hair, use your hand and gently pull the knot apart.



Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

hair grows about a half an inch a month, so in almost a year it should grow 5 inches..assuming you get it trimmed every now and then.



Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

being a black person your hair growths approx 1/2" per month regardless of how fast it seems to grow.as long as you treat your hair well and make sure you keep it moisturized to avoid breakage,you should be good to go.I recommend that you try these products http://www.triplegro.com . What is also do is cover my head at night with a satin sleep bonnet it prevents loss of moisture and breakage while you sleep.You should also deep condition your hair at least once a week and have it heat treated(you can do it at home using heated oils and a shower cap or a blowdryer) every two weeks.hope this helps.it works for me.



Bare in mind also the fact that trimming your hair does not speed up growth.The dead hair at the ends have nothing to do with the hair follicle from which the hair grows.However trimming split ends may give a more orderly appearance and prevent hair from splitting right up to the root .The products on the website i listed above should help eradicate this though.They really work...



Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

3 moths same here me hair grows bought an inch and a half every two months so if you want 5 mone inches i say 3 months or 4



Please help me! Hair growth question.....?

my advice is to stretch the relaxer and by that I mean give time b4 the next one like 6-8 wks or longer



Garnier fructis lenghten %26amp; Strengthen shampoo-once a wk or twice always keep a clean scalp



Always use oils grease is "BAD" I use Castor oil and Mink oil daily but for extra sheen I use Olive oil spray Organic



Combing-ALWAY start from the bottom its less breakage



o and keep oil on it very important u have to be really easy with ur hair always use protection to



good luck girl

No comments:

Post a Comment