Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

I just got my hair cute and it's not that short. it still goes below my ears and almost to the shoulders but for me I would like it a tad longer. Is there anything I can eat or do to make hair growth faster? How long to you think it'll take for my hair to grow past my shoulders?



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

Hi Ya



On average your hair grows up to a half of an inch a month. There is nothing you can eat to quicken the growth as it all depends on your parents if you mother or fathers hair grows quick then yours will it is hereditary. Why not try a few clip in or comb extentions there are some quite cheap ones around and they look fab or a hair piece you can use them when your hair is longer aswell.



Hope this helps



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

i just bought a multy vitamins a few days ago andcuz i want my hair to grow in healthy by the summer, i would say by the end of july it should be past ur sholder a bit thats three inches mesure it lol n take vitamins it wont make it grow faster but it will help the new hair grow in strong and very healty



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

well in india women used cocunut oil to get long hair a couple of my friends who had terrible haircuts i brought them a bottle of cocnut oil to use and their hair grew really good within 3 mths. i had a haircut to and its growing because of the oil. make sure u use 100% cocunut oil



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

Oh i usually use Lush New Shampoo Bar to stimulate my hair growth when I have a bad hair cut, information and review are at: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...



Hair growth? Bad haircut? HELP!?

biotin from walmart in the vitamin section for only $2.00 you will love it i have been taking it for 2 yrs now.



15 yr stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment