Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair growth spurts?

In my early 20s I had a couple of "overnight" hair growths on my head; the growths actually looked as if someone had take a scissor to my hair, two inches from my scalp--I liken them to cowlicks, equally annoying. That only happened a couple of times. Now I'm in my mid-30s and I just recently noticed a 3 1/2 inch wide section of short hair (about 1 1/4 inches long) on the nape of my neck that I could've sworn wasn't there a couple days ago. I've mentioned this to other people, to see if anyone had that happen to them or heard of it, but no one seems to know what I'm talking about. I've searched the internet for any information on rapid hair growth and all I get is sites for shampoos, supplements, lotions and hair loss. Can anyone please shed some light on this; not knowing what causes it is driving me nuts. The only other explanation is that someone cut my hair while I was sleeping, but I'm not a heavy sleeper so that is highly unlikely.



Hair growth spurts?

never heard of it.



Hair growth spurts?

It may not be rapid hair growth. It could be that you have weak hair that breaks off in sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment