Monday, April 16, 2012

Indian Hair growth?

I just wanted to know how Indians grow there beautiful hair and what do they use to make it so thick and long. Is there any secret? Genetics? IDK? I tried the other stuff like buying hair growth stuff, eating right, and the list goes on. I just want to hear from someone from India and see what do they have to say if possible if you do not mind or someone who have any hair growth secrets. I know that all hair types are not the same and hair growths a 1/2 inch each month. I just want to grow my hair. lol



Indian Hair growth?

Ok will I am not from India but my parents are. The way to make your hair grow really long is to eat herbs and to put baby oil in your hair. I know baby oil sounds disgusting but if you want your hair to grow thats what you should do. You should put baby oil in your hair and leave it on through the night. Make sure you put a towel on your pillow. You should put baby oil in your hair for about once a week.



I hoped this helped :)



Indian Hair growth?

Putting stuff in your hair are gimmicks most of the time and some just don't make any sense. The single determing factor in hair growth are gentics. Some people can simply grow hair longer than others and there isn't much that can be done about it. Cutting your hair often doesn't make it grow longer either because hair is dead in the first place. Split ends only make your hair look ratty they don't halt growth. Your hair will not split all the way to the root either. The split ends eventually just breaks off. Hair on average grows 6 inches a year and the period of time hair gorws is either 3-10 years or sometimes longer.



Sorry



Indian Hair growth?

check the links below for natural homemade Indian beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment